Victoria’s Skilled visa nomination program for 2019-20 program year has now closed.
This program closure applies to both Skilled Nominated visa (subclass 190) and Skilled Work Regional (Provisional) visa (subclass 491).
Applications that have been received before 28th May 2020 will continue to be assessed and outcome decided in due time.
The State is still continuing to accept nomination applications for:
- Business Innovation – Extension Only (subclass 188A Extension)
- Significant Investor – Extension Only (subclass 188C Extension)
- Permanent Business Innovation (subclass 888A)
- Permanent Investor (subclass 888B)
- Permanent Significant Investor (subclass 888C)