If you have recently been refused an Australian visa, and disagree with the decision, you may seek to have a review of the decision at the Administrative Appeals Tribunal (AAT). We can provide advice on your chances of success when seeking a review of your visa refusal.
Why is my visa refused?
Visa applications can be refused for a number of reasons, e.g. but not limited to:
- Character issues
- False or misleading information
- Genuineness of relationships for Partner Visas
- Genuine position for work sponsorship’s
- English language ability
- Breach of previous visa conditions
Time frame for review
It is important to note that strict statutory time limitations apply. This means that if you do not submit your review application within the specified time limit you will lose the opportunity to have your decision reviewed.
As part of our service, Way2OZ will discuss the merits of any proposed appeal, prepare submissions in support of your application and manage the appeal process for you, including representation at any associated hearings.
Please contact us for advice on how best to proceed in the event you plan on lodging an appeal
Has your visa been cancelled or have you received a Notice of Intention to Consider Cancellation (NOICC)?
- If you have received a Notice of Intention to Consider Cancellation from the Department, it is critical that a well represented and detailed response advocating your position is put forward to the Department which they must consider.
- If you have had your visa cancelled, you may have the ability to have the cancellation reviewed at the Administrative Appeals Tribunal (AAT) or relevant Courts.
Way2OZ have successfully represented many visa holders (and former visa holders) to avoid a visa cancellation. We can work with you to structure a strong response to the Department to seek the cancellation be revoked.
We can work with you to prepare for and represent you at the Administrative Appeals Tribunal for the decision to be overturned.
Registered Migration Agents at Way2Oz Migration Services are available to discuss the particular circumstances of the relevant cancellation notice and provide advice on the options available based on the specific situation and DHA notification letter.